Ir Kamal bin Mohamed
B.Eng. (Civil & Structure), UKM, 1992.
Member Of Institution Of Engineers Malaysia (1997)
Coorperate Member Of Board Of Engineers Malaysia (1997)
18 years in Consultancy Services;
1992-1995 : Jurutera Perunding Zaaba - (Consulting Engineers), Kg.Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
Starting as junior designer at HQ. Treansfered to Penang Branch
after conformation as C&S Engineer.
- As a junior engineer, he started his career with designing small
project such as single storey houses, bazaars, etc.
1995-1999 : C&S Engineer at Jurutera Perunding Zaaba, Penang.
- Involved in design & manage large housing scheme projects, industrial
buildings, condominium, hotels, etc.
1999- Now : Started his own engineering consultancy company named as Giat Consult
with registeration no. CW000026912W
- The list of project undertaken are as per attached.
Lead Civil Design's CV
Haji Najib bin Abdullah
-Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering from Universiti Teknolgi Mara (Uitm) in 1996.
-Diploma in Civil Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Mara (Uitm) in 1983.
List of major projects experience involved
- Proposed construction of PDRM quarters, integrated lock-up and case item store
- Proposed construction of Sekolah Kebangsaan Bunut Rendang.
- Proposed construction of Jalan Air Leleh to Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP).
- Proposed upgrading of Jalan Maran -Benta, Section 6, Phase 3.
- Proposed upgrading of Jalan Lim Hoe Lek and Jalan Bukit Sekilau to a dua carriageway.
- Proposed upgrading of Jalan Temerloh - Mentakab to dual carriageway.
- Proposed the construction of new road from Ulu Renggol to Ulu Tersang, Raub.
- Proposed a new access road to Cherah Dam.
- Proposed upgrading Jalan Tanjung Gemok to Kampung Pianggu, Rompin.
- Proposed building extension for Kaneka.